Skip to main content block
:::

About Us

  • The center was established on June 1, 1951. After Renwu became a separate township from Dashe in September 1951, it was relocated to the two stores next to the former Renwu retail market co-rented by the Township Office and private firms as a temporary office building. In January 1951, the center was opened until the tenancy expired; it was then moved into the malaria prevention station which was created during the Japanese occupation period (next to the former Renwu Police Station). On January 9, 1951, it was officially relocated to the right hand side of the Renwu Township Office on No. 80, Jhongjheng Rd. The resident doctor was the former Township Chief Lin Zan-shou, who constructed not only the Township Office but also the office building.